Hospital & Medical Services
Hospital located at Khar, Mumbai
Out Patients Department(OPD)
Expert care from experienced physicians
Patient undergoing routine eye care
Dental care from experienced doctors
Subsidized X-Ray facility
State-of-art operation theatre
State-of-art physiotherapy equipment
Audio and speech therapy
Dispensary for medicines
The RAMAKRISHNA MISSION HOSPITAL and CHARITABLE DISPENSARY has grown into a full fledged 70 bed hospital with ICU/ITU for Indoor patients and Outdoor consultation facility in a large spectrum of disciplines such as medicine, ophthalmology, cardiology, dentistry, ENT, orthopaedics, paediatrics, gynecology, dermatology, psychiatry, neurology, physiotherapy, and dialysis unit. Being charitable our Hospital has been rendering either free or highly subsidized medical services to large number of poor patients. All this has been made possible over the long years out of the generous contribution made by the generous public.
The Hospital run by the Ramakrishna Mission was started in 1924, and is located right opposite the Temple. Its aim is to provide quality medical services at affordable prices. The patients are treated without any distinction of caste, creed or community.
You will encounter round the clock and unstinted services of the dedicated doctors and other medical staff. There are many among them who serve on an honorary basis.
Poor patients are treated free or given concessions. You can avail of both – allopathic and homeopathic services here. Even today only Rs. 10/- for registration which is valid for one month and Rs. 5/- for one day’s scheduled medicines are charged in the allopathic OPD, minor dressing is also done at Rs. 10/- per day. Homeopathy OPD registration charges is Rs. 10/- which is valid for one month and Rs 20 for 7 days medicines .
Facilities available in-patient
- 70 BEDS in four types of accommodation to suit individual requirements
- I C U -12 BEDS with modern equipments
- Operation Theatres with C-ARM and facilities for Gen-Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Urology, Plastic Surgery, Gynaecology, Opthalmology for Cataract with Phaco Emulsification and Vitreo- Retinal Surgery and ENT Surgery, state of art Anaesthesia Machines and Ventilators, managed by experienced Anaesthetists and Intensivists.
- Department of Orthopaedics: We offer services such as Hip & Knee replacement, fracture fixation, Arthroscopy, and spine surgery with consistent quality control precautions in a dedicated Orthopaedic Theatre with Laminar Air Flow.
- Facilities available for routine Neurosurgery
OUT – PATIENT – HOSPITAL
- Consultants in different Specialties
- Histopathology Services provided
- Audiology & Speech Therapy Department
- Endoscopy Clinic
- General and Executive Health Check up.
- Sonography, ECG, Tread Mill Test, 2-D Echo and Colour Doppler
- PFT, EEG and EMG
- ENT with Exclusive Naso- Pharyngo- Laryngoscopy facilities
- 24 hrs X-Ray and Pathology Investigations.
- Dialysis Centre: State of the art latest machines
- Pharmacy opened 24 hrs.
OUT – PATIENT – DISPENSARY
- All Dental treatments including specialized treatments like Orthodontia, Periodontia, Endodontia and Maxillo facial treatment.
|Surgery (General Surgery, Ophthalmic, Vitreo Retinal,
Orthopaedic, Oral, Paediatric, Laproscopic, Plastic Surgery)
|Gynaecology / Infertility||Diabetology & Nutrition|
|Urology||Asthma & Allergy|
The Ramakrishna Mission Mumbai conducts a number of eye camps throughout the year – both in rural areas and on the hospital premises.
The purpose of these camps is to enable the needy to access cheap, but extremely high quality medical diagnostic/ advisory help.
Contact +91-22-61844000 to fix an appointment with any of the doctors.